Richard Palmer Featured at Middle East and Africa Green Building Congress
World Green Building Council celebrates 20 years by convening hundreds of industry leaders from the built environment to share the latest trends and developments in sustainable buildings at the 4th Middle East & Africa Green Building Congress. This year, WorldGBC is going Beyond Buildings, launching the WorldGBC MENA Sustainable Reconstruction Framework and building momentum to COP27 Egypt and COP28 UAE.
The two-day virtual business forum will be a chance to share best practices and regional case studies on how we can collectively respond to the climate and social challenges facing the region. It will also be a chance to highlight ways to ensure that buildings contribute to the health and wellbeing of their occupiers, minimize negative impacts to the environment, and maximize economic benefits — especially in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. This Congress is particularly tailored for global professionals, business leaders, policymakers and change champions to engage, connect and advance your knowledge in sustainable building and construction.
Integral Group is proud to be represented by Director, Global Sustainability Richard Palmer in the panel discussion:
WEDNESDAY, 23 March, 2022 | VIRTUAL/ONLINE
- Catriona Brady, Director of Strategy and Development | World Green Building Council
- Mokena Makeka, Principal | Dalberg Advisors
- Richard Palmer, Director, Global Sustainability | Integral Group/Dar Group
- Wangari Muchiri, Board Member | Kenya Green Building Society
More About the Middle East & Africa Green Building Congress
What will be covered?
- Sustainable Reconstruction in the Region
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- The Business Case for Sustainable Buildings
- Financing Net Zero Carbon Buildings
- Building momentum to COP27 and COP28
- Learn about the latest global sustainable built environment trends
- Understand the opportunities and challenges relating to sustainability and the built environment in the Middle East and Africa regions
- Hear the success stories and best practices from regional case studies
- Leverage experiences and ideas with sustainability leaders from the region and beyond
- Explore business opportunities and the potential for public-private partnerships
- Discuss legal and regulatory frameworks necessary to support a sustainable built environment in the region
The Middle East and Africa Green Building Congress has been organized by the World Green Building Council under the patronage of the Rt. Hon. (Eng). Raila Amolo Odinga, The Africa Union High Level Representative for Infrastructure Development and Former Prime Minister of the Republic of Kenya in partnership with Majid Al Futtaim Holdings.