1515 Douglas Street and 750 Pandora Avenue
This two-phase office development introduces approximately 285,000 square feet of LEED Platinum office space over two towers in the heart of Downtown Victoria, across from City Hall.
Integral Group provided Mechanical Engineering Consulting, LEED® Project Management, and Energy Modeling Services for the project, which features a hybrid air-source/geothermal heat pump plant, and a premium-finished radiant ceiling heating and cooling system for office spaces. The building also includes abundant daylighting, CO2-monitored demand-controlled ventilation, and 80%+ effective air-to-air heat recovery to provide exceptional indoor air quality and occupant comfort. A rainwater harvesting system uses reclaimed water for 100% of the site irrigation, and will contribute towards an aggressive 45% reduction in potable water use for plumbing fixtures.
Integral Group also provided tenant improvement mechanical design for many office, restaurant, and retail tenants within the complex, including:
- the BC Investment Management Corporation (bcIMC) occupying 12-storeys and more than 150,000 square feet of the 750 Pandora tower;
- the Sherwood Cafe and Dobosala Cantina located on the main levels of each tower; and
- multiple tenants within the 1515 Douglas tower such as xMatters, Deloitte, Coast Capital Savings, and Workday.
- Hybrid Air/Ground-Source Heat Pump + Geothermal Field
- CO2-Monitored Demand-Controlled Ventilation
- Rainwater Harvesting + Green Roof
- Premium-Finished Modular Radiant Ceiling System
- Comprehensive Building Automation System
- Underfloor Air Distribution + Displacement Ventilation with Air-to-Air Heat Recovery