ASHRAE Global Headquarters Receives ENR Excellence in Sustainability Award
The Engineering News-Record ENR Southeast Region has announced the winners of the Excellence in Safety and Sustainability Awards, naming Integral Group project ASHRAE Global Headquarters as the recipient of the Excellence in Sustainability Award.
These awards recognize projects with exemplary sustainability and safety attributes, worthy of emulation by industry peers.
Integral Group provided MEP, energy modeling, and design analytics consulting on the project. The renovated building was designed to achieve Zero Net Energy Certification with a total renovation budget of $10 million without including photovoltaic arrays.
Related News on ASHRAE HQ
- ASHRAE.org Global Headquarters Homepage
- ASHRAE Global HQ Live Grand Opening Event
- Featured in Paul Hawken’s newest book Regeneration: Ending the Climate Crisis in One Generation as an example of a Zero Energy renovation completed economically
- Engineering-News Record: New ASHRAE Headquarters’ Sustainable Retrofit To Be Net-Zero Energy
- ASHRAE Journal Podcast Season 1, Episode 6: Behind the Design of ASHRAE’s New Global HQ