Integral Group Releases 2020 CSER Report
Integral Group is proud to release its 2020 Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility Report (“CSER Report”). This is the fourth publicly released annual report on Integral’s commitment to the planet and its people through its global operations. The Report includes an introduction to the firm, its values, and shares CSER performance data for the 2020 calendar year.
The CSER initiative is guided by Integral’s Deep Green mission to leave a legacy of positive impact on the world. As a professional services business, Integral leads by example supporting clients to move toward a more sustainable and just built environment. Through its operational footprint and handprint of its projects, Integral aims to improve the lives of employees and the communities in which they live and work.
Building off the strong foundation of prior CSER reports, the 2020 CSER Report shares improvements and investigates areas of opportunity, utilizing a 5-step, internal change management process called the Circle of Trust, developed by staff.
Integral tracks CSER performance across five categories: (a) environmental footprint, (b) justice, equity, diversity + inclusion (JEDI), (c) health + well-being, (d) education + impact, and (e) safety + resilience.
Please read, download, and share the 2020 CSER Report below:
New aspects introduced in the 2020 CSER report include:
- An Outcomes-Based Approach, with three key steps: desired outcomes, key performance indicators, and specific actions;
- Identifying the firm’s operational footprint as well as its handprint through project work as they align with CSER reporting categories;
- An interactive online dashboard to examine data more closely, with year-on-year trending and more granular data breakdowns and comparison capabilities.
A few key highlights in our 2020 CSER report include:
- The release of our Anti-Racism Task Force Action Plan outlining commitments and actions to create a future free from racism and discrimination;
- Achieving net-zero carbon building emissions for Scope 1 and Scope 2, ten years ahead of the requirement of the World Green Building Council (WGBC) Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment;
- Recertification of Integral’s JUST 2.0 label, which promotes transparency and external benchmarking in the fields of social equity and employee engagement;
- Meeting the 2020 target (50%) for global workforce + leadership made up of underrepresented groups and underrepresented minority groups, achieving 50.7%.
As a mission-driven company, sustainability is foundational to operations. Integral Group is committed to continually engaging employees, improving practices, and giving back to its communities.