Integral Group Releases 2019 Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility (CSER) Report
Integral Group is proud to release our 2019 Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility (CSER) Report. This document is the third publicly released annual report on our commitment to the Planet and our People through our operations across the firm. It includes an introduction to our firm, our values, and shares our CSER performance data for the 2019 calendar year.
The 2019 CSER Report builds off strong foundations set in prior years, shares where we witnessed improvements, and investigates areas of opportunity, utilizing a new 5-step, internal change management process that was developed by our staff.
New aspects introduced in 2019 include:
- The Safety + Resilience category which allows us to reflect more holistically on building a robust and resilient business model
- Our Black Lives Matter statement and Anti-Racism commitments
- A new KPI to disclose representation of Underrepresented Groups globally, as well as at the leadership levels
A few key highlights we celebrated in 2019 include:
- The increase in our Annual All Staff Survey responses up to 86% participation rate up from 70% in 2018.
- In the category of gender distribution at the office leadership level, we reached our 2020 target (10% female) one year ahead of schedule (2019 = 15.0% female).
As a mission-driven company, sustainability is foundational to our operations. We are committed to continually engaging employees, improving our practices, and giving back to our communities.
Please read, download, and share our 2019 CSER Report below:
Press inquiries about this report may be sent to [email protected].