Integral Group Projects Win Multiple Awards in California
Magic Johnson Park & Community Center received recognition in three categories in USGBC LA’s 2021 Sustainable Innovation Awards, which evaluates projects on a merit-based sustainable strategies system that exceeds LEED, WELL, Living Building Challenge, and SITES certifications.
Magic Johnson Park & Community Center received:
- Project of the Year (Equity + Environmental Justice)
- Honor Award (Equity + Environmental Justice)
- Honor Award (Water)
Magic Johnson Park & Community Center also received Southern California Development Forum Design & Philanthropy’s Civic Honor Award at their 2021 Design Awards.
These awards recognize contributions and commitment to the business environment and the communities of Southern California.
The Costa Mesa Donald Dungan Library won Southern California Development Forum Design & Philanthropy’s 2021 Design Awards – Civic Award of Merit.
Congratulations to both project teams on the delivery of these high-quality projects!
Los Angeles Managing Principal Andy Reilman and Associate Principal and Lead Technology Designer Gislene Weig at the SCDF Awards Luncheon, December 14, 2021
- Blog: Creating Technology Magic at Magic Johnson Park + Community Center
- Donald Dungan Library wins ENR 2021 Best Project Award for Best Cultural/Worship Project – Southern California
- Magic Johnson Park won the American Society of Civil Engineers – Metropolitan Los Angeles Branch (ASCE MLAB) – 2021 Project Award for Outstanding Sustainable Engineering Project