Integral’s world-leading sustainability services combine creative problem solving, thoughtful engagement, and comprehensive qualitative research – all with the technical rigor expected of a best-in-class engineering firm.
We share our insights through expert-led advisory, design analytics, assurance, and performance consulting services, that are complementary to each other and to our engineering services.
Our work spans all scales, from the development of international standards for net-zero carbon development to the optimization of individual building components to minimize their whole life impact.
- CaGBC Zero Carbon Building Framework & Standard
- David & Lucile Packard Foundation Headquarters
- Interface Global Headquarters
- VanDusen Botanical Garden Visitor Centre
- Pitzer College | Robert Redford Conservancy
- Hackbridge Primary School
- Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning
- Menlo Gateway Development