Studio Y Fellowship Showcase
MaRS Talent Development expanded Studio Y this year to include a new suite of development programs to support young professionals from pre-graduate through senior talent levels to accelerate their impact on solving the most pressing societal and and economic problems. This residency-based leadership program offers development opportunities, workshops, project work, and mentorship over an eight month period for a select group of twenty-five fellows from across Ontario.
Integral Group Ontario Design Studio’s Building Analyst, Alexandra Heim, was one of this year’s selected fellows. On Thursday 24 May, 2018, Alexandra will present the culmination of her work at Studio Y in its Fellowship Showcase at the MaRS Discovery District Auditorium.
What you’ll hear about:
- Financial inclusion through innovation. What are the key gaps in the financial services system and how can we creating an environment to develop and scale inclusive financial health solutions?
- Ontario’s health innovation ecosystem. Innovators face multiple barriers in commercializing their healthcare products. How can Ontario become a leader in adopting new technologies?
- Digital technologies in healthcare. Big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning are challenging the way our health sector works, tackles problems and cares for patients. How can we innovate in this complex environment?
- Workplace automation. How will artificial intelligence and automation affect Ontario’s workers? Our fellows prototyped possible interventions and present policy recommendations.
- Smart Buildings: Despite the benefits of smart building technology, there are systemic barriers preventing its full adoption. Our fellows will present a possible solution to enable “the office of the future.”
For more information, and to register for this event, please visit Studio Y Fellowship Showcase.
Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Speaker: Alexandra Heim, Building Analyst