Stanton Stafford to Speak at SCUP 2018 Southern Symposium
Please join Atlanta Managing Principal, Stanton Stafford, at the Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)‘s 2018 Southern Symposium on May 11, 2018, at the Atlanta Metropolitan State College. Stanton will be speaking on a distinguished panel to discuss the successes and challenges of the Georgia Institute of Technology’s CODA Tech Square project, a 750,000-square foot mixed-use complex.
- Summarize the key financial and real estate components of a business incubator space developed by a public-private collaboration.
- Outline a design process that responds to both educational and commercial needs, and describe how integrated systems thinking delivers a cost-effective high-performance project.
- Identify the attributes of a learning/research/work environment that foster innovation between education and industry.
- Explain how to integrate multi-faceted data analytics into workspace optimization.
- Pierluca Maffey, John Portman & Associates, Inc.
- Gary McGaha, President, Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- Bill Morrison, Portman Holdings
- Stanton Stafford, Managing Principal, Integral Group
- Steven G. Swant, Executive Vice President, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Howard S. Wertheimer, Institute Architect, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Tony J. Zivalich, Executive Director, Georgia Institute of Technology
Attendees of this symposium are eligible for AIA LU 2.5 units (SCUPS18M101).
For more information and to register, please visit SCUP’s 2018 Southern Symposium.
Speaker: Stanton Stafford, Managing Principal