Ryan Hendricks to Present at Transport Australia 2019
Transport Australia explores how to shape Australia’s transport future. Attendees will hear from senior executives in academia, government and private sectors with opportunities to be involved in the many vital transport conversations – future transport, renewable energy, security and picking the right project.
The conference program will explore the theme: SHAPING AUSTRALIA’S TRANSPORT FUTURE and will consist of the following main topics:
- The Future of Transport – what do we need in 30 and 50 years time, and how do we pay for it?
- Renewable Energy could provide all our transport fuel needs by 2030 – aiding sustainability, positive health outcomes for a safer environment – can we pull it off?
- Securing our Transport Future what is needed and how will transport behaviour be influenced
- Pick the Right Project business and lifecycle costs (are we really respecting proper process?
Integral Group is proud to be represented at this event by Associate Principal Ryan Hendricks in the panel discussion:
Thursday 27 June, 2019 | Sydney Hilton | Room 2
- Ryan Hendricks, Associate Principal | Integral Group
- Dr. Stephen Bygrave, Director Climate Resilience and Net Zero Emissions | NSW Department of Planning & Environment
- Adam Sutton, Senior Manager | Jacobs
Speaker: Ryan Hendricks, Associate Principal