Richard Palmer Presents at TRANSFORM 2020
Green Building Council of Australia’s TRANSFORM conference has been designed to inspire, challenge assumptions, encourage collaboration and tackle barriers to achieving a sustainable built environment. The event looks at sustainability through the lens of innovation, with a holistic and deep focus. This is achieved through a mix of inspirational, thought-provoking plenary sessions and interactive, deep-dive breakout sessions.
With the health and well being of attendees as the first priority, TRANSFORM 2020 will now be held online as a virtual conference, and will no longer proceed with a physical event. TRANSFORM 2020 Online will deliver the complete conference as programmed via live streaming on 24 & 25 March with all content uploaded for viewing post-event. We will film all the sessions in studios in Tower 2, Barangaroo as programmed and will video conference in remote speakers where feasible. Delegates will be able to join the conversation and participate in sessions by submitting their questions and comments live.
Tuesday, 24 March 2020 | 1:35-3:05PM
This panel will cover:
- Timeline for electrification
- What is the case for electrification now?
- Challenges to eliminating gas use from our buildings
- Regulatory and planning aspects
- Options with heating technologies
- Benefits and opportunities for the future
- A key opportunity to ask burning questions and share your thoughts and insights into this important topic.
- Carlos Flores, NABERS
- Steve Ford, GPT
- David Palin, Mirvac Asset Management
- Richard Palmer, Integral Group
- Kerryn Wilmot, UTS Institute for Sustainable Futures
For more information and to register, please visit TRANSFORM.
Time: 1:35 - 3:05PM
Speaker: Principal Richard Palmer