Brenden McEneaney Presents at IMPACT > CITIES
IMPACT>CITIES is a Smart Cities conference with mission-critical challenges and outcomes as its driving force. Challenges around mobility, energy, infrastructure, built environment and investment will be presented in a way that inspires purposeful innovation. This conference is ideal for industry leaders in global business, investment, city governments, established tech companies and startups.
Integral Group is proud to be represented by Principal, Urban Innovation Brenden McEneaney as a presenter in the session:
Theme 3: Healthy & Sustainable | Wednesday, December 5, 2018 | 10:00am – 10:35am
The century old model of energy generation and distribution are in flux. Tackle this issue head-on to create a strategy where DER support the next generation urban grid and smart built environment.
- Decarbonization includes movement away from natural gas to all-electric. What does that mean for high performance building design?
- Get to grips with the new energy players enabled by DER incl. energy brokers as the energy industry re-aligns business models in the digital age
- How can energy systems be optimized at the right scale and how do investors and developers make the right choice in a landscape of rapid price decline and technology disruption?
- What’s the right balance between a methodical, risk-averse policy landscape and the fail-fast/win-big ecosystem for market entrants?
- What role vehicle grid integration (“VGI”) will play as transportation options becomes more electric and autonomous
- Brenden McEneaney, Principal, Urban Innovation | Integral Group
- Amy Lahav, Sr. Project Manager, Renewable & Smart Infrastructure | NV Energy
- Douglas Kot, Head of Section, Sustainable Buildings & Communities | DNV GL
- Marie Steele, Principal | e-centricity
- Patrick Kelly, Director, Microgrid Development | EDF Renewables
- Jason Anderson, President & CEO | Cleantech San Diego
For more information and to register, please visit IMPACT>CITIES.
Time: 10:00am - 10:30am
Speaker: Brenden McEneaney, Principal, Urban Innovation