Andrew Mather to Speak at GBCA Ministerial Breakfast
This event will examine how technology is changing the way the built environment is designed and used. Through the evolution of the industry, best practices for sustainable solutions and business may be generated.
The Honorable Don Harwin, Minister for Energy and Utilities will deliver a keynote address, followed by a panel of industry experts, including Integral Group Managing Director, Andrew Mather.
Next Generation Utilities | 8:00am – 10:00am
Fellow panelists will include:
- Lisa McLean, Chief Executive Officer, Open Cities
- Catherine Caruana-McManus, Director Meshed IoT Integrators, Smart Cities, LoRaWAN, IoT Alliance Australia
- Geoff King, Head of Future City, City of Parramatta
Topics covered will include:
- Technologies changing the way buildings, precincts and cities are designed
- Uptake of solar and new technologies changing the role of businesses and the implications in the commercial and residential building sectors
- Main barriers and challenges for development of new models of utilities
- Industry needs to meet the next generation vision
- Current leading projects and trials shaping pathways to a new generation of utilities
- Delivering better customer choices and empower energy users in a digital world
Additionally, the Green Building Council of Australia will launch its Carbon Positive Roadmap at this event.
For more information, and to register for this event, please visit Ministerial Breakfast: Next Generation Utilities.
Time: 8:00am - 10:00am
Speaker: Andrew Mather, Managing Director