Andrew Mather to Speak at 2018 International Green Building Conference | Singapore
The International Green Building Conference 2018, hosted in Singapore this year, is a week long event for all professionals that fall under the green building umbrella. An anchor event for Singapore’s Green Building Week, it gathers individuals from around the globe to share knowledge with one another, collaborate, and discuss innovative ways to advance the green building movement. From students to builders, this event is open to all who are passionate about the sustainable built environment and want to learn about it on a global-scale. The conference features Green Mark tours, keynote speakers, networking sessions, tech talks, and more.
Integral Group is proud to be represented by Managing Director, Andrew Mather, in the session:
Global Trends in the Delivery of Net Zero Projects | Wednesday, 5 September 2018 | 10:30am- 12:00pm
- Demand reduction is not sufficient
- Need a focus on renewables
- The grid is playing a more important role
This session will be followed by a panel discussion.
- Ir Cary Chan, Executive Director | Hong Kong Green Building Council
- Andrew Mather, Managing Director | Integral Group
- Joelle Chen, Regional Head | Asia Pacific Network World Green Building Council
For more information and to register, please visit International Green Building Conference 2018.
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm SGT
Speaker: Andrew Mather, Managing Director