Andrew Jolly speaks at RCN Breakfast
Engineer Andrew Jolly joins the speaker lineup at the first Residential Construction Network breakfast of 2019
Thursday 24th January 2019
RICS, Great George St, London, SW1P 3AD
Is BIM working for local authorities?
It has been almost three years since the minimum requirement of Level 2 BIM for centrally-procured public projects. Yet the implementation of BIM in general has been slow and patchy at best, with some clients still not making BIM a requirement on projects despite the many reports indicating the potential savings by its use.
Come and join us as for our first Residential Construction Network breakfast of 2019 where our panel of experts will be focusing on the benefits of BIM to Local Authorities:
- What are the benefits of using BIM for local authorities?
- How do local authorities implement BIM into their organisation & projects?
- What obstacles do local authorities face when implementing BIM?
- Has the BIM mandate & Hackitt Report changed the way local authorities approach BIM?
- How can local authorities use a “phased BIM approach”?
Varun Soni – calfordseaden
Patrick King – ECD Architects
Luke Pereira – Westminster City Council
Andrew Jolly – Elementa Consulting