2017 Building Performance Analysis Conference
Join Integral Group at the ASHRAE 2017 Building Performance Analysis Conference on September 27-29, 2017 in Atlanta, GA. This conference addresses energy modeling and non-energy building performance analysis and simulation and those professionals responsible for that work. The conference program addresses the needs of designers and modelers.
Integral Group Associate Principal, Hillary Weitze, will be presenting at Steering Committee Session 3:
Retrofitting California Schools for ZNE Performance | Wednesday, September 27, 2017 – 1:45pm
This presentation will explore lessons learned from the California Investor Owned Utilities’ Proposition 39 ZNE Pilot to design and monitor ZNE school retrofits, including:
- Energy modeling process for school building ZNE retrofits
- Necessary steps to measure and evaluate energy retrofits
- ZNE retrofit energy efficiency measures based on a calibrated baseline energy model
- Risks in performance uncertainty of modeled energy efficiency measures
- Tradeoffs and EUI impact between natural gas and electric heating equipment
Register for the conference here.
Time: 1:45pm - 3:15pm
Speaker: Hillary Weitze