Cowell Ranch Haybarn, Jacobs Hall, Bishop O’Dowd and Kapor Center Win AIA East Bay Design Awards
Oakland, CA: On November 28, 2017, The American Institute of Architects – East Bay awarded fourteen projects with honors for the the 2017 East Bay Design Awards. The awards represent exceptional architectural work executed in the Bay Area.
Among the honorees were four Integral Group projects:
- UC Santa Cruz Cowell Ranch Haybarn | Fernau & Hartman Architects | Honor Award
- Jacobs Institute for Design Innovation | Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects | Honor Award
- Kapor Center for Social Impact | Fougeron Architecture | Merit Award
- Bishop O’Dowd High School Center for Environmental Studies| Siegel & Strain Architects | COTE Honorable Mention for Sustainable Design (special first-time award)
The East Bay Design Awards were juried by three distinguished leaders from the Bay Area architectural community:
- Karen Fiene, FAIA | Mills College
- Craig Steely, AIA | Craig Steely Architecture
- Marc L’Italien, FAIA | HGA
Congratulations to all the recipients of this year’s awards. For a full press release, please visit AIA East Bay.