Project Accountant (Alexandria, VA)
Our vision is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice. We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation. We see ourselves as agents of change… catalysts.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep. While being green has only recently entered the collective consciousness of North America, since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world. Engineers whose experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. As a relationship based people-centric firm, we are focused on making a difference in the world with the people we interact with. We have contributed to an extensive list of high-profile projects around the world, and was named one of Building Design + Construction’s “Best AEC Firms to Work For” in 2009.
We are seeking a Project Accountant to provide project and office accounting support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative assistance throughout billing process
- Perform A/R functions and collections
- Coordinate accounts payable activities
- Maintain various databases and reports
- Coordinate timesheets and expense reports, and act as a liaison with controller in Oakland.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, communicate effectively with management, and be a self-starter.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting
- 3-5 years of project accounting experience
- Experience in an engineering consulting or architecture environment
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision a plus
You are results oriented, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude, are resourceful; and have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility. Integral Group is a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a great team environment and welcomes applications from like-minded individuals.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you! Please send a resume and cover letter to Ekta Bathija: email@example.com
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
We appreciate all expressions of interest and carefully review all resumes received. Regrettably, we are only able to contact applicants directly who are selected for interview. Thank you for your interest in Integral Group.
Integral Group is an EEO employer.