Marketing Specialist (Oakland, CA)
Our vision at Integral Group is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice. We believe that net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation. We see ourselves as agents of change… catalysts.
Our passion for sustainable design runs deep. While being green has only recently entered the collective consciousness of North America, since inception, our firm has attracted talented engineers from around the world. Engineers whose experience and training put them at the forefront of sustainable design practices and technologies. For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. As a relationship based people-centric firm, we are focused on making a difference in the world with the people with whom we interact. We have contributed to an extensive list of high-profile projects around the world, and was named one of Building Design + Construction’s “Best AEC Firms to Work For” in 2009.
The Oakland office of Integral Group, a Certified Bay Area Green Business, received the world’s highest LEED for Commercial Interiors score. Take a tour of the Integral Group’s Deep Green office: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvYk6aS2aps
Integral Group seeks a motivated and organized Marketing Specialist, who will assist in the creation and production of materials that support our marketing and business development strategies.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Execute strategically important requests for qualifications and proposals within a collaborative team environment
- Coordinate with all internal clients including regional and discipline management to produce targeted, differentiated, and clearly articulated submissions managing assignments and deliverables.
- Develop graphic media appropriate to execution of short-listed presentation strategy including custom design in support of key messaging
- Contribute to content development for project approaches, project descriptions and resumes
- Maintain project, staff and sales pipeline marketing data
- Manage project photos digital library
- Contribute to collateral development including industry specific communications
- Other duties as requested by manager
- Diplomatic communicator able to develop effective strategies for working with all team members
- Solution-seeking attitude manifested with a high-degree of organization and personal responsibility
- Flexible, responsive and confident multi-tasker able to handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities
- Stickler for detail and follow-through
- Ability to master persuasive narrative style that results in compelling submissions. Superior grammatical and structural capabilities
- Punctual, diligent and professional in all internal and external activities
- Strong graphic sensibilities
- BS or BA, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience in public sector AEC marketing and business development
- Proposal writing, editing and desktop publishing skills including work samples
- Working knowledge of interactive communication tools such as websites, email, social media
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Event management experience
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision or similar customer relationship management system
You are results oriented, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude, are resourceful; and have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility. Integral Group is a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a great team environment and welcomes applications from like-minded individuals.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you! Qualified and interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We offer a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, as well as excellent benefits, training, development, and an upbeat work environment.
We appreciate all expressions of interest and carefully review all resumes received. Regrettably, we are only able to contact applicants directly who are selected for interview. Thank you for your interest in Integral Group.