Junior Electrical Engineer (San Jose, CA)
Deep Green MEP engineering firm, Integral Group is seeking a junior electrical engineer to assist in the design of cutting edge deep green buildings.
Successful applicants will be motivated, creative junior electrical engineers who have a passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility. Engineers will assist in the design of electrical systems including electrical power distribution, lighting, daylighting, renewable energy, communications, security and fire alarm systems for sustainable educational, civic, and commercial building projects.
- BS degree in architectural engineering or electrical engineering.
- Minimum 1 year experience designing building electrical systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with project managers and clients.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team-based consulting environment with multiple deadlines.
- Electrical power distribution system design.
- Lighting design experience including Title 24 calculations.
- Low voltage (fire alarm, telecom, data, security, CATV) design.
- Revit proficient.
- Engineer in Training certificate.
- LEED AP accreditation.
- Experience coordinating designs with architects and building owners.
- Design of deep green electrical systems including: photovoltaics and daylighting.
- Desire/ability to research and design using new state of the art technologies.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.