Administrative Assistant (Oakland, CA)
Integral Group is a deep green engineering company specializing in sustainable and energy efficient design and analysis of simple and elegant building systems. We place trust in our staff to lead and support the company’s vision, nurture a healthy working environment for growth, and inspire ourselves to make a difference for the planet.
We’re looking for an office administrator who is ready to lead with a service-related background, willing to be flexible with changing needs, and able foster a connection with staff and to the local community. The ideal candidate not only manages the office but is also a social and communications hub for the office and community.
The qualities of our team members include: passion, curiosity, eager acceptance of challenges and universal support of others through service. Our staff is dedicated to making a difference in environmental issues, social justice and creating truly healthy environments.
- Provide administrative/clerical support
- General office organization and management of archiving and storage
- Manage goods and services supplied to the office, develop and maintain local vendor relationships
- Serve as central communicator for the office
- Coordinate, schedule and arrange meetings and major events, including meal orders, coffee and drinks
- Recycling and waste program coordinator
- Receptionist duties
- Manage kitchenettes and food delivery
- Manage mail, delivery and shipping
- Maintain office related wiki for staff information
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Driving and special delivery
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by manager
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent in office management or administration or related experience
- Minimum of one year of administrative or service experience
- Advanced administrative computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Advanced communication computer skills including Gmail, Google Calendar and Sites, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Volunteer work in environmental issues or community service
Qualified and interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org